There is no greater satisfaction for a Teacher than having been part of the personal growth and development of other people..
I have the pleasure of presenting the students graduated from my Formations. Would you like to be one of them?
I present to you Angeles Prados
From Almería, born in 1991. Degree in Psychology, she began her dance training in 2008 with teachers Carmen Beltrán and Nur Galiana. In 2010 he continued his training together with Professor Rocío Rodríguez, with whom he deepened and perfected the Egyptian technique and folklore and the Andalusian Dance. In 2015 and 2016 he continued his training in oriental dance in Seville, with Lili.
During all these years he conducts workshops and intensive courses of different disciplines with outstanding professors in the national field: Aída, Zuel, Nur Galiana, Helena Rull, Alejandra Palacio, etc. And internationally: Narjess Montasser, Farida Fahmi, Gitza Krotzsch, Mohamed Kazafy, Abdesallam Naiti, Fernando de Piaggi, Hale Sultan, etc. He also attends international festivals: Zahrat Assharq in 2014 (Valencia), Oriental Weekend 2015 and 2016 (Seville).
He has performed numerous times in different cultural and festive events in the cities of Almeria and Seville.
He has performed several times as a soloist, and also part of the cast of dancers of important shows represented in the most emblematic theaters of Almeria and Seville capital:
- In 2012 in the theatrical dance production “El Sueño de Nayib”; directed and produced by Rocío Rodríguez and Cristina Samaniego, at the Teatro Cervantes de Almería.
- In 2012 in the show Danzas del Mundo, together with Rocío Rodríguez.
- In 2013, under the direction of the Great Candy Roman, and Rocío Rodríguez, in the narrative, didactic, and visual spectacle of Egyptian folklore and Andalusian dance, “Treasures of Egypt.”
- In 2014, performance at the Open Stage Gala of the Zahrat Assharq International Festival in Valencia, directed by Narjess Montaser. That year he dances in shows next to the Association Velo del Desierto, in the Auditorium Theater of Roquetas de Mar, the Alcazaba of Almería, and the Moors and Christians of Purchena.
- In 2015 it is part of the Oriental Weekend Ballet and the Masalama VI Gala.
- In 2016 he participated in the professional solo category contest of the Oriental Weekend Festival and the Masalama VII Gala.
He is currently continuing his dance training with Rocío Rodríguez, preparing various artistic projects. His last solo performance has been in 2018 and 2019 in the show directed by Rocío Rodríguez: Cabaret Oriental.
Angeles Prados has been trained for more than 6 years with me, in person. She is the example of many students who have trusted me for many years. My path as an online teacher and mentor has just begun….
Would you like to be the first graduate of the rociodanza.com Academy? I have a wonderful surprise prepared for the first graduate in one of my online training!
WILL IT BE YOU? JUST DEPEND OF YOU.